domingo, 25 de octubre de 2015

How "I was here - Beyoncé" makes me feel

Beyonce Beer animated GIF

Firstly, I must say Beyoncé is one of my favourite singers because I think the most important tool to be one of the best singers, apart from having an amazing voice ( as she has ), is making people feel and believe in what the song is saying , and she obviously does. That's just one of the reasons why I unconditionaly love her and the way she transmits to whoever's heart all what she wants only by the way she sings.



Secondly, I chose to write about what that song makes me feel because I feel like I am singing that song while I listen to it, I feel really identified with it because I often think about the sense and the end of life, and the way I want people to remember me when I'll die

It may be so sad nobody will know about you though the years, and your life has not served for anything in the world, so I don't like at all to think about it because that's the crude reality and I prefer to live my present in the best way that I can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario