domingo, 11 de octubre de 2015

Peer response: "My room's partner"


_____

Three weeks ago, I came to live in Murcia because of my studies and I met my room's partner.
Her name's Carmen,as mine, and she's from Almería.
At the moment I saw her for the first time I knew we were going to be good friends and I think I wasn't wrong at all. I've known her for three weeks and we're like sisters; we spend almost all the day together and with her I just feel like I was at home and I can be myself, what I think is the most important in order to share your days and a part of your life.
I know that if I joke she won't get angry and it happens the same to her with me, so when I joke and I make mockery about her accent, we just laugh together.She's so funny.
She's always smiling and jocking and that's so nice because I want optimistic people to be by my side and to laugh and have fun because we both love going out and we've got alike likes: we both love languages (English and French), we listen to the same music..
I don't know her very well but I think she's a person I'll be able to trust on  and we'll live great moments together.

______

Dear Carmen María, I like very much your essay because it is well organized and the structure is appreciable and simple, so the ideas are presented correctly. However, I think you could add another supporting sentences so as I can know more about her. That's to say, I think your essay is too short, and it would be better to enlarge it.
Summing up, I think the essay is nice, but some more information should be added.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario