domingo, 4 de octubre de 2015

"THE GUERNICA"



"The Guernica" is a picture which was painted by the famous spanish painter Pablo Picasso and, when I look at it, the only feeling I have is a sense of pain and misery because of the creatures that appear in the box, wich look like they're screaming looking for any kind of comfort.


Some of the creatures look like monsters because their faces and bodies are irregular and broken down and definitely, that's something that increase my feelings of terror and disgust about this strange picture.

May be there are infinite ways to understand the meaning of this picture and that's the beauty of the art but I think the right one way to understand what the painter want to show to the public with his art in this piece is the story of the pain in different situations.

For example , on the left we can see the pain of a mother with her dead child on his arms and in the bottom of the scene a dead warrior is painted.

To sum up, I must say that I think these examples were well-elected in order to represent the history of human disasters, as war, disease or death.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario